Bonuses are accessible only to Pro users.
Bonuses are add-on services accessible only to Pro users. If you are a Pro user and cross the usage limit of your subscription, you can increase these limits by adding bonuses.
Follow these steps to add a bonus:
- Connect your wallet if it is not connected. Check out the Connect Wallet section for more information.
- Click Add Bonus in the Bonus (opens in a new tab) section under the Billing tab.
- Select the type of Bonus and the Bonus Amount.
- To add more bonus fields, Click Add Bonus Field.
- After adding all the bonus fields, Click Review.
- Read the transaction details, and Click Add to initiate the transaction.
- Upon successful transaction, the bonus will be added.
- For All Networks except Solana: If your transaction fails, check if the Spheron escrow wallet has enough balance. To deposit more funds, go through the Deposit Funds section.
- For Solana: If your transaction fails and the amounts get deducted, you can click 'Already Paid?' in the transaction section. You can then enter the transaction hash, and if it is verified, your transaction will succeed.
For All Networks except Solana
You cannot remove an active bonus. However, you can stop its automatic renewal from the next month.
To stop the automatic renewal of your bonus:
- Go to the Bonus (opens in a new tab) section under the Billing tab.
- Click the delete icon beside the bonus you want to remove.
- From the modal, Click Remove to stop its renewal.
NOTE: You can still use the current month's bonus after you stop its renewal.
You cannot remove an active bonus. All payments are made upfront. So there is no auto-renewal in this case.