Add-ons are bonus services to enhance your subscription experience. If you find that you've exceeded the usage limits included in your subscription, you have the option to increase those limits by using add-ons.
Review specific details about Add-ons here: Available Add-ons.
Follow these steps to add an add-on:
- Add payment methods if you haven't already. Check out the Payment Methods section for more information.
- Click "Buy Add-on" in the Add-on (opens in a new tab) section under the Billing tab.
- Select the type of Add-on and the Add-on Amount.
- To add more add-ons fields, Click "Add Add-on Field".
- After adding all the add-on fields, Click "Review."
- Read the add-on's payment details, and Click "Add" to initiate the payment.
- Upon successful payment, the Add-on will be added.
Troubleshoot: - For All Networks except Solana: If your transaction fails, check if the Spheron escrow wallet has enough balance. To deposit more funds, go through the Deposit Funds section. - For Solana: If your transaction fails and the amounts get deducted, you can click "Already Paid?" in the transaction section. You can then enter the transaction hash, and if it is verified, your transaction will succeed.
You cannot remove an active add-on. However, you can stop its automatic renewal from the next month.
To stop the automatic renewal of your add-on:
- Go to the Add-on (opens in a new tab) section under the Billing tab.
- Click the delete icon beside the add-on you want to remove.
- From the modal, Click "Remove" to stop its renewal.
NOTE: You can still use the current month's add-on after you stop its renewal.
You cannot remove an active add-on. All payments are made upfront. So there is no auto-renewal in this case.