Manage Storage Plan Subscription
Spheron Storage is based on a monthly subscription billing model. Users can pay for their upgraded subscription with a credit card or a web3 wallet, which are used to pay for monthly storage subscription costs.
Your Storage Plan Determines the Following:
- Amount of available total Storage(GB).
- Amount of available total Bandwidth(GB).
The Free Starter Plan is capped at 5GB of IPFS storage and 10GB of bandwidth. Arweave is not available for Starter Plan users.
When you need more storage or bandwidth you can upgrade your plan.
To Upgrade your Spheron Storage Plan you First Need to Either:
- Add a Web3 Payment Method and Deposit funds in your Spheron Escrow Wallet.
- Add a Credit/Debit Card payment method.
Review specific details on different plans here: Available Storage Plans.
Follow these Steps to Upgrade your Storage Plan:
- Navigate to the Storage Billing page.
- Click "Change or Upgrade plan."
- Select the Lite, Pro or Wagmi plan.
- Click "Upgrade plan."
Navigate to the Add-ons page to learn more.