How to deploy a Mantle DTL Node?
NOTE: Spheron Compute offers the flexibility to create custom configurations for your instance.
Spheron allows you to deploy a compute instance pre-installed with Mantle DTL, all set up and ready to use on the Akash Network. To deploy a Mantle DTL node:
- Click "New Cluster" on the top right corner.
- Choose "Compute" to use CPU-based instances for running containers.
- Choose your desired Compute Type option under Compute Type.
- Select Start from Marketplace App.
- Pick Mantle DTL from the marketplace.
- Select your preferred Region, if any. If you do not add a region, the container will be deployed in any region for Spot, or in the eu-east region for On Demand. Click here to know more.
- Spheron will automatically select the recommended plan for the specific template. If you intend to move forward with the recommended plan, just Click "Deploy" to initiate deployment.
- Select the instance plan that suits your needs. You can use the "Create Custom Plan" toggle to create custom plans for your CPU based instance.
- Configure Storage (SSD) plan for your instance. Use the "Add Persistent Storage" toggle to add persistent storage for your instance.
- You can add advanced configuration if required. Click here to know more.
- Click "Deploy" to initiate deployment.
Deploy your own Mantle DTL Node with Spheron:
The Mantle DTL Node can be accessed only after the Compute Instance is provisioned. Thus, you need to wait for the installation to complete before you can start using it.
For more information, refer to the Mantle docs (opens in a new tab).