Upgrade to Pro with Arbitrum
Follow these steps to upgrade to a pro plan:
- Upgrade Plan:
- Click Upgrade Plan under the Billing tab.
- Click Switch to Pro.
- Configure Wallet:
- If your wallet is not connected, Click ‘Attach your wallet’ in the Attach Payment Method section.
- Choose Arbitrum, your desired token, and wallet, and Click Save.
- Sign the transaction in your selected wallet to connect your wallet.
- Plan Details:
- If you have a coupon code, you can add it in the Coupon code section and Click on the arrow button to activate it.
- Read the transaction details and Click Deposit. If you have already deposited the funds, you can move to step 5.
- Deposit Funds:
- To make sure your subscription is renewed every month, you need to deposit funds to the Spheron escrow wallet.
- Add the amount you want to approve and Click Approve. This amount should be more than or equal to the plan's Token-Value (total amount).
- Add the amount you want to deposit and Click Deposit. Make sure it is not more than the approved amount, or else the transaction will fail.
- Click Upgrade Plan to initiate the transaction. Upon successful transaction, the plan will be upgraded to pro.
Troubleshoot: \ If your transaction fails, check if the Spheron escrow wallet has enough balance for the transaction. To deposit more funds, Select Deposit Funds from the connect wallet dropdown.
- USDT (opens in a new tab)
- USDC (opens in a new tab)
- DAI (opens in a new tab)
- WETH (opens in a new tab)